Family First Braille Consulting Service
If you would like to purchase my services for yourself or someone else, this is how the process works.
- Contact me to set up an appointment.
- I will prepare a quote for you.
- I will meet with you (and your family member if the service is for them).
- I will prepare a report for you based on the needs and solutions we discuss at the meeting, and complete the activities we agreed on in the quote.
- Payment is due after that time.
- I charge $50/hour at this time, and most clients need about 3 hours of time.
Solutions and Adaptations
Family First Braille can provide services to anyone with a visual impairment.
- If you are a braille reader and want contracted or uncontracted braille documents, we can provide them.
- If you want to learn braille, we can help you with flashcards, activities, and individual tutoring.
- If you are at risk of losing your vision, but haven't lost enough of it to qualify for other visual impairment programs, we can help you learn about products and braille before you need to use it.
- If you have a visual impairment and other issues (such as mobility or dementia) that make learning braille difficult, we can provide tactile adaptations and large print services.
- We also provide information about other resources, products, and services our clients might benefit from.