Family First Braille Magazine
Family First Braille Magazine provides resources and inspiration for people with visual impairments and their families. Our magazine includes:
- Interviews with interesting people
- Spotlights on non profit organizations and businesses serving people with visual impairments
- Craft and adaptation instructions
- A doctor's column
- Activities for people with visual impairments and their families
- The winner of our Family Grant
- Articles and artwork by people with visual impairments
- Information on advocacy issues
- And the first (that we know of) magazine to include a lesson in braille and a page of actual braille for you to practice with!
- We are creating a knowledgeable community that will be welcoming to the needs and strengths of people with visual impairments.
- For those who can't access the internet we provide a link to resources and information. We will send it in the mail.
- It's FREE!